NAACLS Extends Registration Deadline for Fall Workshop
By Megan Eggert, Meetings and Events Planner
NAACLS has extended its registration deadline for its Fall Workshop Webinar to November 6, 2020.
“The NAACLS Process and Standards – a Peek Behind the Curtain,” will be held on November 13, 2020 from 7:30am-4:00pm and will be presented by Dawn Tripolino, MBA, MT(ASCP), Vice Chair and Phlebotomy Educator of the Programs Approval Review Committee (PARC), and Dale Telgenhoff, PhD, HTL(ASCP)cm, Member and HT Educator on the Review Committee for Accredited Programs (RCAP).
Upon completion of the workshop, and with the opportunity to discuss questions, the participant should be able to:
- Review the NAACLS accreditation and approval processes
- Related NAACLS process concepts to specific program challenges
- Describe key elements of NAACLS Standards and Compliance Guide
- Identify Standards that are often problematic
- Related the Standards and Guide to specific program types.
Please visit www.naacls.org for more information and to register. We prefer at this late date credit card payments, but will accept check payments as well.
We hope you will register to join us on November 13th!