NAACLS will conduct its annual fall workshop via webinar on November 13, 2020. We hope you save the date! Registration is expected to be open by the end of July
The workshop, titled, “The NAACLS Process and Standards – a Peek Behind the Curtain,” will be held from 7:30am-4:00pm and will be presented by Dawn Tripolino, MBA, MT(ASCP), Vice Chair and Phlebotomy Educator of the Programs Approval Review Committee (PARC), and Dale Telgenhoff, PhD, HTL(ASCP)cm, Member and HT Educator on the Review Committee for Accredited Programs (RCAP).
Upon completion of the workshop, and with the opportunity to discuss questions, the participant should be able to:
- Review the NAACLS accreditation and approval processes
- Related NAACLS process concepts to specific program challenges
- Describe key elements of NAACLS Standards and Compliance Guide
- Identify Standards that are often problematic
- Related the Standards and Guide to specific program types.
NAACLS will announce when registration is open on the NAACLS News. We hope to see you at NAACLS’ first workshop webinar!