After 24 years of dedicated service to NAACLS, Gwen James-Oriaikhi retired as of December 31, 2019. Gwen began her employment at NAACLS as an Office Coordinator before transitioning to Program Services. Upon her retirement, Gwen was serving as the Accreditation/Approval Manager as well as Executive Assistant. All of us at NAACLS will truly miss Gwen and her outstanding contributions to the agency.
As of January 1, Program Services staffing and responsibilities are as follows:
- Mark Spence retains his current role and is responsible for Phlebotomy, Clinical Assistant and DCLS Programs. He is also the Volunteer Services Manager.
- Russell DeCaluwe is responsible for the MLT programs and will assume responsibility as the Staff Liaison to the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Michele Stevenson is responsible for the MLS programs and will also serve as Staff Liaison to RCAP and the BOD.
- Jessica Jasso, who began her employment with NAACLS in November as Office Coordinator, has moved to Program Services and assumed responsibility for HT, HLT, CG, DMS, Pathologist Assistant programs, as well as a number of off- and on-cycle program service functions.
- Other staff will continue with their present duties.
Please reach out to the office if you have questions.
We look forward to serving all of you in 2020 and wish you a very happy and healthy new year!