By Megan Eggert, Meetings and Events Planner
With the new year right around the corner, we wish to remind you that NAACLS is conducting a new workshop titled, “Get Excited About Not Being Cited – The Insiders’ Edition of Commonly Cited Standards,” on February 27, 2020, from 7:00am-12:00pm in Orlando, Florida, in concurrence with the ASCLS Clinical Laboratory Educators’ Conference (CLEC).
The fee for the workshop is $325/person if you register by 1/10/20. We hope you will take advantage of this early registration discount! The fee is $350/person if you register between 1/11/20 to 2/12/20.
This workshop is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the work and data collection done by the NAACLS Board of Directors. Current committee members, Dawn Tripolino and Dale Telgenhoff, synthesized the Board work and will provide an exclusive look at what these data identify as the most frequent citations. Ms. Tripolino and Dr. Telgenhoff will present detailed strategies to assist program directors avoid these frequent pitfalls.
Upon completion of the workshop, and with the opportunity to discuss questions, the participant should be able to:
- Examine the overall accreditation/approval processes leading up to potential citation
- Related the use of the NAACLS Standards and Compliance Guide to the process
- Identify the most commonly cited Standards
- Analyze and discuss sample citations
- Identify ways to avoid citations by utilizing the Standards Compliance Guide and other NAACLS resources
Please visit https://www.naacls.org/News/Workshops.aspx for more information and to register (payment and registration is separate from the CLEC). We hope to see you at this NAACLS workshop!