By: Edward Rotchford, Accreditation Specialist/Volunteer Services Manager
Last month, NAACLS posted the latest Annual Volunteer Report on the NAACLS Website at http://naacls.org/docs/VolunteerReport.pdf. All past, current, and future NAACLS volunteers (as well as current program directors!) are highly encouraged to read this information-stuffed report, which includes:
- Educational pieces on the importance of time in the site visit process, as well as reviewing curriculum on the site visit under the new Standards
- Important updates to the review process
- Link to the NAACLS Podcast “Roles and Responsibilities of Reviewers”
- Evaluations of current NAACLS volunteers
- Recognition of outstanding NAACLS volunteers
And as always, the report contains information to let you know how you can be involved as a NAACLS Volunteer. We hope to hear from you soon!